These insurance plans are deducted in income tax

There are two insurance plans related to your mortgage: Home and the Life, if you signed them before January 1, 2013. You must enter them in the heading of investment for your habitual residence.

Remember that banks cannot require you to take out any insurance with them. The law lets you choose a trusted mediator who will always offer you better conditions.

We know how to help you.