San Fernando’s car, stand a while and then walk a while

Take me to San Fernando tonight in your (at least) 30-year-old classic car (or motorcycle).

To catalogue your vehicle, you must take it to an official laboratory and the manufacturer to certify its age. Then you must request the examination of the history from the Ministry of Industry and you will need approval from the MOT. With these procedures in order, request the change of registration to the Provincial Traffic Headquarters. In total, you will pay around €600.

In exchange, you will be able to circulate through Low Emission Zones and you will obtain a reduction or exemption in the circulation tax of your municipality. We can get you special insurance for these vehicles at a very different price at our brokerage.