The path is made by walking and… driving

If you travel abroad by car, van or camper, be sure that drivers have a valid license and proper and valid documentation in their wallets. That is to say; a driving permit, vehicle inspection certificate (ITV in Spain), Green Card and vehicle insurance.

Remember that drivers under 25 years of age and who have had a license for two years are usually governed by vehicle policies and if there is an accident, there may be a problem. Ask us beforehand.

Before starting up, remember that not all insurances include Travel (or Road) Assistance. If you have hired insurance, you will receive assistance for breakdowns, wheel replacement, tow truck, trailer, accommodation, lack of fuel, spare keys, etc.

But if you don’t hire insurance and an accident occurs, you will have quite a costly problem on your hands. For your peace of mind, ask us before travelling.